Entry forms will be accepted at the captains meeting. All entry forms and Additional Cash Awards must be in envelope. Entry fee is $250 per boat. Cash Only.
1. The cash award is based on a 25 boat entry fee and will pay out to fifth place for biggest fish weighed accordingly: 1st $2,500 2nd $1,500 3rd $1,000 4th $500 5th $250
2. All boats must be 29′ and under OR powered by an outboard motor.
3. Captains meeting will be Friday April 15, 2016 at 6:30 pm at Paradise Bar and Grill. All entry forms and Additional Cash Awards must be completed by the date of the Captains Meeting at 9pm.
4. All local State laws apply and Paradise Inn, Bar, and Grill reserves the right to lie detect if necessary.
5. Fishing days are April 16 and 17, 2016 only, and fish may be weighed in by boat or land at Paradise Bar and Grill. The scales will be open Saturday April 16, 2016 from 3pm until 9pm and Sunday April 17, 2016 from 3pm until 6pm. Each fish weighing in must be in line for the scales by the closing time of each day. All fish must be caught on a boat and by traditional sight fishing, rod and reel methods. No frozen, snagged, harpooned, or mutilated fish will be accepted.
6. In the event of a tie the first fish weighed in will determine the placement.
7. Violation of tournament rules is subject to disqualification of the boats entry in all divisions.
8. Awards ceremony will be immediately following the final weigh-in on Sunday April 17, 2016.
9. One prize per boat not including Additional Bonus Awards or Optional Cash Awards.
Additional Bonus Awards (Junior and Lady Angler can only weigh in for one Additional Bonus Award.)
Junior Angler is an angler aboard a registered boat who is 16 years of age or under. Award will be a $50 Gulf Breeze Bait and Tackle Gift Certificate for largest fish weighed by a Junior Angler. Rules and regulations above apply.
Lady Angler: any lady who fishes the registered boat and catches a fish will be allowed to enter the Bonus Lady Angler division. The Award is a 2 night stay at Paradise Inn with blackout dates for largest fish weighed by female.
Optional Cash Awards
Additional Cash Awards will be based on a 3 fish aggregate for the period of the 2 day fishing tournament. There is a $50, $100, and $150 division and will be paid based on the biggest aggregate of 3 fish weighed in. The payout will be based on a 50/30/20 split. The amount of the awards will be based on the amount of money received.