2) In the past 40 or more years, recreational anglers have been the true marine conservationists. Catch and release practices among recreational anglers is a growing trend, not to mention that anglers have strict regulations they follow.
3) If and when a given fishery has even heavily affected, in almost all cases, the impact comes from commercial fishing practices rather than by recreational fishing.
4) Guy Harvey is a conservationist who enjoys cooking and eating fish.
5) There are numerous excellent conservation organizations, with local chapters and thousands of angler members helping to protect game fish populations.
6) The sale of Guy Harvey’s t-shirts and other GH products helps to fund recreational fishing research and education.
7) Dr. Guy Harvey has a PhD in marine biology.